I make Anki flashcards (questions/answer), for get a better understanding of the equilibrium (all come from piosolver).
- More efficient use of your study time,
- Train your intuition,
- Find situations you are truly wrong to study them hard.
I think the main key points i am doing better than others are :
- Using Anki, you can study on your smartphone/tablet and sync with your PC, it is an open source tool, After 10+ years of development from 80 contributors, The app master the learning process using spaced repetition memorization…
- Never loose your time, i made a complex algorithm to choose what to ask, only important and interesting questions.
- Show a lot of information in the answer to understand better the situation (and why you made a mistake)
Now if you want to know more, i recomend you check my youtube channel up, there are examples of study sessions, and also some more theory focus videos, i explain GTO principles behind blunderhunter.
You can also look at the FAQ for documentation and common questions.
Contact me, email : email@example.com